Upon receipt of your application, our team will develop the tools best suited to your needs. To achieve this, we follow a process in which you can intervene at any time:
- Creation of drilling file using CAD
- Validation of files by machining
- Machining parts
- Implementation of test points on the plates and wiring (if needed)
- The assembly of the various parts
- Delivery of the finished product
To make your tools, we use kits of your choice. These kits can, if you wish, making single or double level tests.
We also offer tools to test vacuum or mechanical. Each of them can be automated or not.
There are two main types of test: In Situ or Functional
In Situ Test (ICT)
This type of test consists in testing individual components and electrical connection off. Digital testing and other complex analog tests must be made on.
It allows testing of many elements including:
- All equipotential circuit
- The test components and analog
- The structural test
- The boundaryscan test (Jtag)
- The presence, operation, brightness and color of an LED
We can also integrate recorders and / or labeling buffer.
This second type of test consists in verifying the proper operation of each function of the circuit. The technologies used are the same as those used for the in situ test which ensures the same reliability even if the implementation is easier.
You can see some of our work on this page.